Directions to the Natural Sciences Building
The Natural Sciences Building is in Revelle College on the southwest corner of campus. The Auditorium, a venue for many public events, is on the first floor of the Natural Science Building. The division office is on the fifth floor in room 5205. Driving directions are below the map, which shows only a portion of the campus. More maps of the UCSD campus.
Click on the map for a printable PDF version.
- From Interstate 5 north or south, exit on La Jolla Village Drive and head west.
- Bear right onto Gilman Drive and swing into Visitor Information if you need a parking permit.
- Just past Visitor Information turn left onto Scholars Drive.
- Just past the stop sign at the intersection with Revelle College Drive turn right or left into a parking lot.
- You'll find B and S spots in P102 and P103. P104 has only A spots.
- Walk north, following any signs that guide you through areas of construction, through student apartments leaving Revelle Commons to your left.
- Then turn left along the paved path, which will take you to the main entrance to the building.
Parking for people with disabilities - requires placard or plate
- Continue past the lots mentioned above.
- Turn right at the stop sign and immediately right into the parking lot.
- A ramp that begins at the northeast corner of the lot leads to the main entrance.
- Elevators are at the back of the lobby, on the right, past the stairs.
- The auditorium, on the main floor, is accessible by wheelchair.
- The parking office provides information about parking on campus with disabled person placards or plates including whether you need a permit.